Use of Autotuner tool and its accessories implies the respect of basic safety precautions in order to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock and injury, including the following: :
- Avoid exposing the display to direct sunlight for long periods of time.
- Do not allow liquid, small particles or other foreign objects to get into the tool or accessories.
- Do not insert foreign objects into the connectors of the tool.
- The tool can not be brought into contact with water or any other fluid source.
- Do not use the tool near gases, flammable or explosive liquids.
- Do not handle the toolwith wet hands.
- Do not try to disassemble the tool and do not short circuit.
- Keep the tool out of reach of children and pets.
- When using the tool, it is possible that it heats.
- Please use only the cables and accessories provided by Autotuner.
- Do not use the tool for any other purpose than its designated use.
- Unplug the charger from the wall outlet when not using the tool.
- Handle the tool carefully, do not drop the tool and avoid all vibrations or strong impacts.
- Before using the tool, make sure that all the connectors are clean and fully engaged and secured to their connections
- Do never force the plug into the connectors.
- Unplug all the connectors from the tool before cleaning.
- Do not use corrosive chemicals, cleaning solvents or strong detergents to clean the tool. Use only a soft clean damp cloth.
In no event shall Autotuner be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages that result from the use of the product. All liability is limited to the amount of the purchase price.
Normal operation of the product may be disturbed by electrostatic discharge.